Hero concept in malayalam movies
Today
I want to tell you a few words
on the hero concept in malayalam movies.
It is an important topic
since it reflects the trend of the society.

In the period of Prem Nazeer
a hero is expected to have a beautiful face.
He should win in all competitions.
He should sing songs and should run around the trees with heroines.
This was changed by the arrival of Jayan,
from whome the concept of well built body got importance.
At that time hero used to suffer a lot in the first half of the movie
and takes revenge in the second half.
Then came the present stage
I wish to express as the most unfortunate period.
Now our heroes are using the most vulgur language
and are doing the most evil things.
I am really ashamed of this trend
and afraid of its effects on youth.

But fortunately there is
one and only one hero
who talks in gentle language
and uses his brain.
That is Mr.Sethurama Iyer C.B.I.
Please have him as your hero!!
and should close your eyes to other evils.
Thankyou.
I want to tell you a few words
on the hero concept in malayalam movies.
It is an important topic
since it reflects the trend of the society.

In the period of Prem Nazeer
a hero is expected to have a beautiful face.
He should win in all competitions.
He should sing songs and should run around the trees with heroines.
This was changed by the arrival of Jayan,
from whome the concept of well built body got importance.

At that time hero used to suffer a lot in the first half of the movie
and takes revenge in the second half.
Then came the present stage
I wish to express as the most unfortunate period.
Now our heroes are using the most vulgur language
and are doing the most evil things.
I am really ashamed of this trend
and afraid of its effects on youth.

But fortunately there is
one and only one hero
who talks in gentle language
and uses his brain.
That is Mr.Sethurama Iyer C.B.I.
Please have him as your hero!!
and should close your eyes to other evils.
Thankyou.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home